Partnering solutions for owners of leading private and public small-medium enterprises (SMEs) is our passion. Anacacia Capital is focused on building the long term value of businesses. We manage more than $250 million of committed private capital.
Our investment criteria typically focus on:
- Strong cash flow businesses (usually $5-15m+ existing earnings on $20-200m+ revenue)
- Outstanding management teams that would like to invest alongside us
- Succession issues where the owners are looking to retire or are otherwise passive
- Companies that require capital and support for acquisitions and growth
- People that prefer a private confidential transaction at fair value
- Australian or New Zealand based businesses
- Companies and management that are honest and aspire to be socially responsible
- Opportunities where our team can add strategic insight and capital to support management to develop the business
Below business owners and CEOs share their experiences with other business owners considering a potential investment from Anacacia. Please feel free to speak with anyone who has ever worked with us and reach out to the team for a confidential discussion.
Can money grow on trees? An acacia tree adapts to its Australian arid environment. It grows the spectacular national gold wattle flower each year yet it also produces thin green leaves to resist times of drought. This is similar to successful investment strategies that rely upon management’s specialised knowledge of the local environment to obtain sustainable growth while mitigating potential risks. Anacacia Capital’s strong roots into the Australian business community and private equity industry – together with its first class team, expertise and processes – provide the firm with a competitive advantage to aspire to be the partner of choice for limited partners, SME management teams, vendors and private equity stakeholders. We look to maximise cashflows over the long term.